Apply For Shooting Permit (Local Producers And Exhibitors)
- A person shall not exhibit or allow to be exhibited on any premises or platform a content to which persons are admitted on the payment of a fee or subscription or any other consideration unless that person has registered with the Authority and has been issued with a shooting permit for the purpose.
- A person shall not display for renting or rent out, sell or distribute any film unless that person holds a shooting permit issued by the Authority for that purpose.
- It is required for the following to be granted a shooting permit by the National Film Authority
1. Local Filmmaker/Producer
2. Local Film Exhibitor
3. Local Film Library Operator</>
4. Local Film Distributor/Marketer
For more information, please click on ‘Shooting Permit’
To apply for a shooting permit, kindly fill the form below with the required information and make the payment according to the fees prescribed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance
|Local Film Exhibitor
|Local Film Library Operator
|Local Film Distributor/Marketer